Friday, January 11, 2013

Life-Sucking

Sorry there was no post yesterday, I have recently discovered two things that just might suck my life away.
The first is my American Heritage class.  I'm all for learning about our American legacy.  My problem comes when a single class requires at least three essays, 10 service hours, three hours of lecture/lab time a week, two textbooks that must be read, as well as a whole list of online readings, and... AAAHHH!!!
The second is a bit more... fun.  See, Heather yesterday told me and Mia about this "vlog" on YouTube based off of Pride and Prejudice called the Lizzie Bennett Diaries.  You definitely want to skip the seventh episode, but other than that it is hilarious!  Kitty is Lydia's cat, and Mary is their goth cousin... It's funny.  It's kind of... well, life-sucking. 
Here's hoping I can keep control of my life. :)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment