Sunday, January 20, 2013

Anonymous Package

So, I was helping my brother move on Friday, and me being the slowpoke that I am, I got back home a bit later than Mia and Little Brother.  When I walked in the door, I was surprised when they started calling, "Mira, you've got a package!"
A package?  Why didn't you mention it earlier if it came in the mail? 
Apparently, it didn't come in the mail.  They said they found  it on the porch.  ???
I eagerly opened it, and found something that warmed my heart.
There were two notes, one about angels on earth, and one a poem about giving people angel wings.  The last item in the package was a little blue box with a white lid with blue polka dots.  Resting inside the box, under a smaller printing of the poem, was a beautiful brooch of a heart with wings.
:)
Thanks to my anonymous gift-giver.  You made my day then, and many days after that. 

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment