Thursday, January 17, 2013

Facebook Spam

Dear Facebook,
As much as I love the site, and as much as I love knowing that people are commenting, I kinda get that information when I get on my account.  So please, please stop spamming my email inbox.  Sincerely, Mira.

Seriously, though.  It is ridiculously annoying to go and try to check your email, and then groan because you see a million things all from Facebook.  I get that people see my account.  In fact, most of the time I'm actually on Facebook when I check my mail.  I don't understand why they have to tell me twice!  I thought that was what the notifications were for!
Okay, I'm done.  Thanks for listening, hopefully the next post will be a bit more cheerful!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. I think you go into settings under your account in the Left hand corner of facebook to change that

    ReplyDelete