Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jamba Juice!

So, I had assumed the doctor yesterday was joking when he told me I could use Jamba Juice to fight my virus, since it was a cold drink.  I laughed it off.  But then I made the mistake of telling my younger siblings. ;)  Long story short, I ended up taking Jake to Jamba Juice yesterday evening, mostly because I was having fits over my essay on Queen Hermione from The Winter's Tale.  After we got home, I took my juice to my room, where I was working on my essay, and concentrated only on that, until Jake came in telling me to swallow.
See, Jake had been feeling just a bit sick as well (sorry about that, Jake!), and we were both having a bit of trouble swallowing.  However, when Jake came in and told me to try swallowing after having a drink of Jamba Juice, I was shocked.
There was next-to-no pain swallowing, and I had been too wrapped up in my essay to realize it!  I had no idea just how much it would help!  So here's to Jamba Juice and it's awesome healing-a-sore-throat abilities!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment