Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Hate Being Sick

I think it's official.  My allergies have gone from a bit of sniffling to an full-blown cold.  As in, a can't-keep-my-throat-moist-coughing-all-the-time kind of cold.  It rots.  A lot.  No matter what I do, my throat is painfully dry.  I ended up drinking more in half an hour than I usually do in a week, and the only result was that I kept having to go to the bathroom.
IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
On the plus side, Kay's idea about yogurt was really helpful, and I had a crazy dream last night that Regina was Morgana and she was looking for Emrys, who was supposedly "Henry's son," which I didn't understand because that would mean Emrys was either her grandson, or her brother.  And then Aragorn randomly showed up.
The characters in my head have interesting interactions.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment