Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cuddles

I was beginning to think Merida, my kitty, hated me.  She's been sleeping all over the house lately, and didn't seem very interested at all in coming back to the bedroom.  I was okay with that, I guess, but I missed her cuddling.  She's the kind of cat that is never very all that interested in cuddling. 
I don't know what happened last night.
She was in the windowsill while I was getting read for bed (she likes to stare outside, since she's not really allowed outside), and then by the time I was ready to hop into bed, she was hogging my blankets.  So I moved her, being the selfish being that I am, and deposited her on the side of the bed closest to the wall.  I expected her to go off in a huff, like usual, but instead she just... snuggled.  Which never happens.
Then today, when I got home from work, she came and rubbed up against my legs until I cuddled with her again.
What has happened to my cat?
Not that I mind.  I enjoy cuddling with my kitty. 

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment