Sunday, April 7, 2013

Amazing

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  I thought yesterday's Conference talks were good!  This morning was just incredible!  Every talk had me riveted!  I could hardly believe it!  I am so grateful that I have the chance to listen to my prophet's counsel so often!  Seriously, if you ever need a word of encouragement, look up President Uchdorf's talk from today.  In fact, just look up the whole session.  I have never felt so inspired and ready to stand up for my church!  Lately I've been really worried about today's society, wondering where the world was headed, but today I felt so reassured! 
I love the church, I love the gospel, and I love the Lord.  Happy Conference weekend, guys!
Oh, and enjoy the memes about Pres. Monson setting weeds on fire as a child. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment: