Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm Not Imaginary!

Do you ever those days when you just don't want to go to church, but you know you should, so you go anyway, and it turns out it was a good thing you went?
Yep, I had one of those days, and I'm really glad I went to church.  If only to prove I'm not imaginary. ;)  See, my friend Mari has a sister that goes to school in another state, so she rarely visits.  Last time she visited I wasn't at church, so even though Mari told her about me, we didn't meet.  Well, she visited today again, and I just didn't want to go to church (I'd subbed at the home ward as librarian, since Mom is still in New York), but I figured I probably should go to my own ward.  I ended up not sitting with Mari during sacrament meeting, and but she was with her sister.  When I didn't show up, her sister joked that I was imaginary.  But then I sat with them in Sunday School, and it was all cleared up.
In all seriousness, though, church was amazing.  I'm really glad I went.  Like I knew I would.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment