Sunday, December 30, 2012

That Awkward Moment...

When you go to church and walk into a high school reunion.
Don't get me wrong, I love missionary farewells as much as the next person.  They're full of spirit and hope and new beginnings!  However, it does get awkward when everyone from high school shows up because the missionary in question happens to be very popular.  There I am, surrounded by all the popular crowd from high school, and only two of them acknowledged me.  There's a reason I hated my senior year of high school.
Oh well, thanks to those who did think I was important enough to say hi to, and for those reading this, please remember those who may be feeling left out in your life.  Even a wave is enough to brighten their day.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment