Thursday, December 13, 2012

Nearly there...

Hey friends!  Sorry it's been so long.  Finals week and all that.  But I'm almost there!  Just one more final that's more like a big party.  After that, I'm off for Christmas!  Almost there, almost there...
Finals week was actually a lot easier than people were making it out to be.  Of course, I'm fairly good at taking tests, so that may have something to do with it.  The only real problem I had was with my Comparative Literature final.  The teacher decided to add a few random questions we'd never talked about "just to see if we knew them."  They kind of gave me fits.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so having a few questions I couldn't answer drove me up the wall.  Oh well.  I just hope he doesn't grade those particular questions.  That would be a nightmare, since I'm pretty sure I got next-to-none right.
But, in any case, it's over now, I passed my classes, and I get to party tonight!  Best of luck to those of you still in finals, remember to relax and have fun!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment