Friday, December 7, 2012

Stress Habits

Thanks to finals, I have recently discovered my "stress habits."  You know, those things you do when you're stressed out and don't really want to deal with anything.  For me, when I'm stressed for long periods of time, I tend to rub the side of my nose... as evidenced by the two zits I am currently sporting there.  Luckily, I have creams.  ;)
The other thing I do when stressed, even more than when I rub my nose, is twist my hair.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I twist my hair all the time when I need something to do with my hands.  But when I'm stressed, I tend to make really thick twists, and keep twisting them over and over again. 
So, thanks finals, for revealing these habits to me.  I look forward to the day we can part. ;)
Good news is, I finally got my paper long enough!  Now I just need to go revise. 

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment