Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Finals Stress...

So, I think the stress from finals is finally starting to get to me.  Actually, it's been getting to me for a while, it's just starting to catch up with me. See, last night I had a dream that I was marrying my cousin, who is older than me but somehow ended up being my nephew's age, and then I called it off at the last minute because I realized I wasn't in love, and he was too young anyway, and then I found out one of my friends was taking prescription medicine, and I snapped at my niece because she was accusing me of being selfish with my iPad (which I don't own in any case)... and then I woke up and was still cranky over my "broken heart."
Yeah.  Crazy.  I wonder if professors have any idea what happens to their students during finals?

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment