Sunday, December 23, 2012

Combined Wards

It was strange.
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
We were combining wards today in my singles' building, since so many people had gone home for Christmas.  It was packed!  There were so many new people there!  Obviously not enough for us to separate times again, but still enough to need to open the overflow.
But that wasn't the strange thing.  The strange thing was that, during Sunday School, even though the room was packed, I sat... alone.
I have two or three friends I usually sit with during Sunday School, but by now they've all gone somewhere else for Christmas.  I thought that surely other people would sit with me, but the thing was, this particular class was big enough that we had to have it in the chapel... so everyone was sitting with their own friends without a problem...
And I was left to sit alone.
I didn't necessarily mind.  But it did make me wonder why it is I can't seem to get anyone to sit next to me.  Oh well.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment