Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blood...

So, I had to get some blood drawn today, and I rediscovered something.
I hate blood.  Like seriously, I get queasy and chills run up my spine.
Not fun.
Sadly, I think I'll have to do it more often, because I was having blood drawn so my doctor could make sure the medicine I'm on is working.  If this becomes a regular thing... :P
I mean, first they sit you down in a chair... then they put this bar down and make you hold out your arms... like they're about to torture you...  then they stick a needle in your veins...
'Kay, I'm gonna stop before I make anyone else sick.  Point being, I really hate blood, and now my arm feels like it should be weak or something... even though they didn't really take that much blood.
Sorry.  Hopefully the next post will be more cheeful!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment