Sunday, December 9, 2012

Heavy...

So, most nights Merida will sleep on Mia's bed.  Generally because Mia enforces the bedtime rule for the cat and doesn't like her wandering around the room when we're sleeping.  However, there will occasionally be times when Merida decided to sleep on my bed.  Sometimes she'll curl up in the crook of my arm, or against my back, or right next to my face.
Last night involved none of that. 
For some reason, Merida decided that she wanted to sleep on top of me.  Now, I'm used to her walking on top of me.  She does it all the time.  I expected last night to be the same, but instead she just stopped... then settled down.
I have no idea how long she was there, because while she is rather heavy and I wanted her off, I just didn't have the energy to turn around.  When I finally did, she got miffed and went back to Mia.
Oh well.  I got my bed back.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment