Monday, August 5, 2013

Tired

Ai!  Again, I am so sorry I've missed the past couple days.  They've been pretty rough on me, and I haven't had time to get online.  It doesn't help that I got some bad news Saturday night: you remember that anthology I had been waiting of FOREVER?  Well, Saturday I got an email from them saying that while they enjoyed my piece and liked my writing style, they had decided to say no to my story. :(  And then of course, yesterday Kay and I had a dinner we were hosting, so we were making sure everything looked good.  So, I guess I'm saying sorry, and hopefully I'll have a bit more time on my hands from now on.  Thanks to those of you who have stayed with me through all of this insanity!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that your story didn't make it into the anthology. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete