Friday, August 9, 2013

Not My Fault!

Ha!  It's not my fault I haven't been posting this time!  The internet at my apartment is being dumb again.  Basically, don't expect a post every day for a little while, because until said issues with the internet are fixed, posts will be spotty. 
In any case.
Hi!  Sorry, I've been staying up late playing Betrayal all week.  Like, two in the morning late.  But it's totally worth it!  Kay and I started using our book characters (since we're the only two in the apartment at the moment and it's hard to play with just two people), and OH MY FUN!!!!  Last night we ended up playing with our villains AND our heroes, which made the haunt really interesting because in the end they were all fighting each other trying to get what they wanted.  :D
Well, thanks for keeping up, I know I've been a bit AWOL as of late.  Hopefully I'll be able to post regularly soon, and I'll let you know when that happens.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment