Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sleepy Hollow

So after hearing my new roomie talk about it (more on that after she gets back from Hawaii, the lucky duck), I decided to look up this new tv show coming out in September called Sleepy Hollow  Here's the trailer:
Here's my summary of the premise:  Ichabod Crane, a soldier during the revolutionary war, is awakened 250 after defeating the Headless Horseman.  Now, the Horseman has returned to terrorize the town of Sleepy Hollow again, and only Ichabod can find the answers to defeat him once and for all.
My take on the show:  I think it looks really intense, and I can't wait to see the interaction between Ichabod and the police woman (never did catch her name).  One problem is that it does look pretty violent, but I suppose that's to be expected from a retelling of the Legend of Sleepy Hollow.  It looks like there will be more intense searching than actual chopping people's heads off, though, so that's definitely a plus.  I guess I'll just have to see the first episode and decide whether I like it there. ;)
Btw, if anyone happens to have a review for BBC's Robin Hood as well, I'd appreciate it.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment