Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Am Number Four

So, Kay has been telling me for weeks I should read I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.  Well, a few weeks ago I finally picked it up... and I was up past two most nights reading it.
Yep.  That compelling.  John is just fun to read about.  Great kid.  And then, of course, I picked up the second, The Power of Six, and had to race to finish it last night before my little brother went on a rampage to read it before me.  Hey, not my fault if I don't have a big enough chunk of time to read faster than him!
So, moral of the story: read it, but make sure you've got a decent amount of time to spend doing so.  Otherwise you might be surprised how much time is gone.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. Ha... haha, yeah, I did that, too (sort of). I started reading a fan fiction, didn't realize it was 500,000+ words, and got sucked into reading it for three consecutive days... Someday I'll learn. ;P

    ReplyDelete