Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Part Time!!!

So, with school starting, I've finally gone from full-time back to part-time at work, and let me tell you: it's AMAZING!!!  I actually have time to take care of my apartment and get things done and write and revise and spend actual time with people and it's AWESOME!!!
Seriously, I would never be able to make a career out of something that required I sit behind a desk all day.  There's just too much to do elsewhere!  Thing is, I enjoy doing the dishes and keeping the living space clean (though you'd never guess it from my bedroom) and doing the kind of housewifey things that I'm sure offend many other women.  But isn't the point of the feminist movement not to make women more like men, but to give women the same opportunity to pursue their happiness?
My happiness is in the home. :)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment