Monday, February 18, 2013

Why Are We Related?!?!

Now, before you all mob me over this particular title, let me explain myself.  I don't mean that in a derogatory way at all.  When I ask in aggravation, "Why oh why are we related?!?!" it means, "If we weren't related, I would totally date you."
This is brought up by the fact that yesterday I attended my cousin's missionary homecoming.  He went to MANCHESTER ENGLAND!  My yearning for the London study abroad was again rekindled (as if it had ever gone out!).  He was super sweet, super attractive, and super, super spiritual!  Like, seriously.  If I ever had a doubt that I would marry an RM, it has now been squashed to a pulp.  Seriously, this is the kind of guy any girl would want to marry.  Unfortunately, I have yet to meet one who is not related to me in some way. ;)  Oh well, I'll just have to see what my high school friends are like when they return in a few years. ;)
... It's a really thing my extended family don't read this blog.  I think I might creep my aunts out with this post.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment