Thursday, February 7, 2013

Focus

So, I've noticed that a lot of what I post on this blog has to do with school.  Can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  I mean, I love learning, but school can be a real pain sometimes.  It was much easier in elementary school when you only had one teacher who knew just how much homework you were given and therefore knew just how much was actually healthy for you.  Now, all the different professors want to give you the same amount of homework as your elementary teachers, but there are five, six, or even eight of those.  Hm, let's think, elementary homework times eight?  And then they want to to get a job so you can grow up and make your mark on the world?  And then you have teachers that tell you to make sure you do what you want to as well, because it's unhealthy otherwise, and then you have to eat and date and sleep...
Please, teachers, tell me when I am supposed to have time to do all of this?
Oh well.  I suppose it'll all be worth it when I graduate.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment