Sunday, February 17, 2013

Chocolate Nightmare

You know those dreams you have that leave you with a wild rage?  The kind where you have to remind yourself that it's just a dream so you don't go out and start yelling at the people that made you mad?  I had one of those the other night.  See, what happened was that for Valentine's Day, my friend Kay got me a box of chocolates.  The kind of chocolates that are filled with caramel and raspberry. :)
Well, the other night I had a horrible dream.  I dreamed that when I went to have one of my chocolates... the box was empty!  My jaw dropped down wide, I was so heartbroken.  Then I realized, OHHH, this must be Mia's box of chocolates!  Okay, so I'll just give them back to her.  Well, I went to give them back to her, and found her with my box of chocolates.  I explained what had happened and requested that she return my chocolate.  She said okay, but before she gave it back, she opened my box and popped one of my chocolates into her mouth!
O.O
  O
I was suddenly filled with an uncontrollable rage!  How dare she eat one of my chocolates!  Especially since she'd already eaten all of hers, and didn't have any to pay me back with.  I was even more enraged when I discovered she'd eaten one of the raspberry-filled ones, since those are my absolute favorite!
It's a good thing it was just a dream, and I woke up slowly so I knew it was just a dream.  Otherwise my poor Mia might have found herself on the wrong end of a rather severe tongue-lashing.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment