Friday, February 1, 2013

Weeekeend!

Phew!  I have no idea why this week was so stressful for me!  Maybe it had something to do with starting a new Shakespeare class... or playing Mom while parents are on a trip... or maybe it's just that my shoulder hurts from having to lug the collected works of Shakespeare all over campus.  I mean, seriously?  I love Shakespeare, I wouldn't have taken the class otherwise, but do we really need to haul a ten-pound book all over the place?  My shoulder is killing me!  Need to take some of Mom's oils...
In any case, whatever the reason, I am sooo glad it's finally the weekend!  I plan on taking full advantage of the fact, meaning I am going to stay up as late as I can watching Merlin, and sleeping in as much as I can possibly justify.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment