Thursday, February 14, 2013

Random Loopy Fun.

I suppose you all think I'm going to do a post on Valentine's Day.  Nope!  Just touching on it briefly, to say, "Happy Valentine's Day, all my lovely friends!  May it be filled with the joy and love that this holiday deserves!  And chocolate.  Every Valentine's Day needs chocolate! ;)."
There.  I said it.  I feel better.  (Name that quote!)
Wow, I'm feeling a little loopy today!  Maybe it's because I actually got a good night's sleep, or maybe it's because for the past couple days I've been reading articles for my American Heritage class that all say the same thing, or maybe it's because the other night I dreamed that I was a frog-person and I had to kiss Jamie Dornan to break the enchantment.  Hey, not my fault if I thought Sheriff Graham was attractive! ;)
Yeah, life is crazy, but then again, that's life!  Hope your life keeps you on your toes!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment