Saturday, March 9, 2013

We Miss You

'Kay, I'll try to write this without crying.
Yesterday, I found out a friend of mine committed suicide.  I didn't see it coming, at all.  He was always so happy and goofy.  I can't understand why he would want to end a life that was so full of promise.  I just wish he'd come to us.  We all would have been there for him.  But that's why I missed posting yesterday.
The one good thing that came out of the day was that those of us who knew him grew closer together.  We were there for each other, and we all knew we cared.  I just wish he'd known that, if he had told us, we could have done the same for him.
I truly hope you're happy where you are, and that you're more at peace than you were in this life.  For those of you reading, please know that no matter how it seems, there is always someone who cares about you and will cry when you leave.  Don't let them feel the pain of knowing you chose to leave them early.  There will always be someone who cares, willing to help.  Let them.  It will save so many so much pain.
We miss you.

Fare thee well, my wonderful, wonderful friend.
Mira

2 comments:

  1. I'm really, really sorry. That bites. I'm so impressed by your strength, Luna. You're such a genuine, caring person. *glomps a third time, because you deserve all the love and happiness that can be given* Let me know if I can do anything for you or your sister.

    ReplyDelete