Friday, March 22, 2013

Gem Fair!

So, for the past couple years my friends Kay and Sarnic have gone up to their hometown for a day in order to participate in the "gem fair."  I never really knew what this meant, but they always came back with really pretty stuff.  One of my favorite rings came from the gem fair.
Well, today, I had my first "gem fair experience." 
That's right, I finally went to the gem fair!  See, yesterday Sarnic sent me a text asking if I wanted to go, and I was all like, O.o  Really?  You wouldn't mind?
So today after school we headed up.  Basically it's a temporary mall for all things gem-related (of course, there were other things there, there usually are.).  You would not believe some of the amazing things we found there (many of which were ridiculously overpriced, but such is life, I suppose).  Best deal of the day?  I found this absolutely gorgeous moonstone necklace.  Unfortunately, it cost $100!  However, there was a 70% sale, and I got it for $30!  Yay for bargains!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment