Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hyper

Apparently I'm scary when I'm hyper.  Or so I've been told by my family today. ;)  But it's not my fault if I am running on a lack of sleep, feeling productive, and enjoying one of the first warm days we've had in MONTHS! 
See, I got so much done at school today, and then I finally finished up most of the business for me to volunteer at the public library (which is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!), and then I got a lot done at work, and I haven't been sleeping well lately (alarm clock mix-ups and such), and it's finally sunny outside, and it just feels so good to be happy after that absolutely horrendous weekend...
It's just all adding up.  And when you throw a couple mint M&Ms into the mix, life just gets fun!
Who needs caffeine to get hyper?

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment