Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Dreams...

... are getting really bizarre.  Last night I dreamed I was in my campus bookstore, looking at these absolutely adorable dresses they have there (Mikarose, I love their designs to pieces!), when I ran into Jethro (as played by Colin Morgan on the Doctor Who episode "Midnight").  We talked, and thirty seconds later, we were going to get married.  Not that it was because of any mutual attraction on our parts, it felt more like an arranged marriage than anything.  We were getting married that day, and for some reason we were having the reception before the wedding.  And then I ran into one of Morgan's other roles (not Merlin), and he and Jethro were having issues... something about fighting over me or something... and then my high school crush showed up at the reception, and I felt guilty (though I don't know why, the guy never had any feelings for me), and then half an hour before the actual wedding, the kid (who by now was completely different) and I decided that we didn't love each other, and this just wasn't going to work, so we called the wedding off...
And I woke up.
This is starting to get a little out of hand.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment