Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Week of Injuries

This has been a really bad week for me.  One of the reasons I haven't been posting, sorry about that.  See, first off, I ended up getting this scab on my neck.  Apparently, when you pull off a scab that's not ready to come off, and it's on your neck, you bleed a lot more than normal.  And I seem to have this strange compulsion to pick at it, so I ended up finally putting a band-aid on it today.
Then Tuesday, we were in the garden, cleaning up a bit, and Mia and I ended up in charge of moving rocks so we could put down a new tarp.  I ended up doing something to my back.  Luckily, a good night's sleep did wonders. 
Except, then yesterday, things got a little more crazy.  I ended up rolling my ankle while we were getting ready to give the dogs a bath.  It was all right yesterday, but, I don't know what I did, I've kind of been limping around all day today.  I also ended up getting sunburned and not realizing it until later in the evening.  So yeah.  Not really my week.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment