Monday, June 11, 2012

Waiting for Episodes

So, for those of you out there who don't enjoy watching "Avatar: The Last Airbender," I am so sorry.  It's one of the most intense stories I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying.  However, you do have one advantage over those of us who do enjoy it.  You don't have to wait for episodes for "The Legend of Korra."
Waiting for a new episode is like waiting for a new book in a super-good series, except that you get it in chapter increments instead of volumes.  Nothing is more infuriating than having to wait a whole week to see what the heck is going to happen after a ridiculously intense cliff-hanger!  What makes it even worse is knowing that if I want to watch it on my computer, I have to wait two whole days more than when it originally comes out!  Gah!
So, next week will find me anxiously devouring the season finale to season one of "The Legend of Korra."

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment