Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rings

Sorry I haven't written in a while, the dishwasher broke, so any spare time I have I use to wash dishes.  If you're wondering, I did get that story to my friend just fine.
So, yesterday fencing, I ended up giving myself a blister with the ring I was wearing.  Now, there's a bit of a story behind this ring.  See, a few years ago, my gramma got me a ctr ring, and I loved it!  Wore it everywhere.  Well, then it ended up getting lost, and I was heart-broken, because gramma had died before I lost it.  Last Christmas, Mia gave me a replacement!  I was so excited!  I lost it a few weeks later in Capitol, and I was horrified!  Well, Mom bought me one more replacement, and I almost never take it off.  I'm terrified that I'll lose it again.  I always wear it fencing, and most days it's absolutely fine.  But for some reason, last night it didn't get along with the sword.  So I've got an unusual blister on my finger, but that's all right, because I gave my own hits on my turn. 

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment