Saturday, November 2, 2013

Your Hair is Down?

I had an interesting conversation the other day.  My Welsh class is right after my Irish Dance class, which means nine times out of ten, my hair is up when I go.  Or, more accurately, every day besides Halloween, when we weren't actually going to be dancing because everyone was going to be in costume.  Since I was going as a witch, I thought I would leave my hair down (which is actually fairly unusual; I'm too vain to cut my hair, but leaving it down gives it opportunity to get frizzy).  No one really said much about it, which is what I expected.  I mean, I'm used to having long hair.  But then, after Welsh, my friend and I were heading to the parking lot when our professor passed us.  He stopped, looked at me in surprise, and said, "Do you usually have your hair up?"  I guess he just wasn't used to seeing me with long hair.  Though I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.  Usually it's in a bun, which hides length pretty well.  I just thought it was funny he didn't realize I actually had long hair.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment