Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sleepy

I have got to stop staying up late.  Seriously, this is getting out of hand.  But... I just really wanted to write!  I think I'm going to need to start setting time apart to actually get writing done, otherwise I'm going to drive myself insane.  It just feels like some days I have so many things going on that writing just gets shoved to the side.  And then I get cranky because I love writing, and I don't want to give it up because everyone else wants me to do something else.  Which means I end up staying up too late to do it.
Which makes me sleepy.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. This post reminds me of a Sarah Beth Durst post from a couple months ago - http://sarahbethdurst.blogspot.com/2013/05/stuff-ive-learned-write-every-day.html

    ReplyDelete