Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Florida

He-hey, I'm actually on!  I decided last minute to take my computer, and I actually have internet access! 
Whew, what a day!  Flying forever, then having a marvelous ravioli for dinner in Downtown Disney, and then we (meaning me, Mom, Dad, and Jake) wandered around for a little before heading to Disney Quest (an interactive game center) and played the Pirates Game, and then I made a pretty picture that I was going to have to pay $5 for them to print out, except the cashier was having trouble with the printer, so when we got it he gave it to me for free, and then we tried to blast each other to pieces playing this Buzz Lightyear Bumper Cart game, and then we played Pirates one more time, and then we went on a dinosaur cruise and were actually able to control the boat (most of the time the current just takes people wherever it wants to go), and I got new charms for my Princess Charm Bracelet... and that was only half a day.  Tomorrow the real fun starts. ;)  Wizarding World, here I come!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

4 comments:

  1. JELOUSY! The wizarding world? Oh man, after my brother comes back from his mission, we are SO going there. Tell us everything about the magic! I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With how often you guys are heading out there lately you should think about getting an annual family pass. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky ducky! I'm super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete