Friday, July 26, 2013

Epcot!

Whew, I thought I was tired yesterday.  On the one hand, I think  walked off all the carbs from the French restaurant we ate at.  On the other, my bum ankle is complaining bitterly.  Ah well.  Speaking of the French restaurant, funniest moment of the day was when a group of local college girls walked into the restaurant, and the trio of waiters at the entrance all turned their heads when they walked in and watched them while they got seated.  They looked like a bunch of dogs.
Honestly, I think the funnest part of the parks is talking with the workers.  They're so friendly and talkative, and it's fun to learn where the all come from, especially in Epcot's World Showcase.  Apparently everyone who works in the different countries come from the actual countries themselves.  All in all it was a pretty fun day.
Even if I am exhausted and my feet are aching. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. you're soooo lucky! I've always wanted to go to the Epcot center...
    :D
    That is pretty funny about the waiters though. I've had a similar experience.
    when we went to disneyland when I was younger, back when the characters still walked around the parks, there was a pluto walking around the line we were in. He must have been a guy, because he was spending a lot of time around a group of teenage girls.
    I'm glad that you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete