Sunday, July 7, 2013

Family Pictures With "Adults"

... turns out to be just as difficult as family pictures with little kids, though perhaps a bit less distressing.  Unless you're the photographer.  But I guess that's what happens when you get four brothers, all very different from one another, together to try to get pictures.  They don't really stand still.  Mostly they just try to prank each other.  My poor mother (our photographer) was begging them to do just one serious picture, but of course one of them had to do something goofy just as she was taking the shot.  Still not sure if she ever got that serious picture.  I was laughing harder than I have in ages. 
There's just something fascinating about the relationship between brothers.  In some ways I'm very jealous of my brothers.  They seem to share such a unique bond.
Of course, bonds between sisters are pretty awesome too. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment