Saturday, June 1, 2013

Now Sarnic is Sneaky!

School is out!
I mean, for me it's been out for a while now, but for those younger than me, their school year ended this week.  Which means everyone has been partying!  Fun!  However, it also means that I was very busy yesterday.  After work I went straight to a friend's graduation party, and then I ran home to grab my computer, Percival, before heading back to my fencing arena where we were planning on a movie night to celebrate for the younger fencers.  Well, when I walked in the door, I was excited to see Sarnic, for she recently moved and I haven't seen her as much as I'd like.  Well, when I said hi, she asked if I'd "seen it". 
O.o?  Seen what?
Apparently I had been so caught up in getting out of the apartment I had completely missed a surprise somewhere that Sarnic had left in my room.  I wasn't able to see what it was until I got back to the apartment:  There was a hat on David Tenant (who is still hanging out in my closet.)!  A lovely hat!  And it looked very good on our dear Doctor ;).
I had no idea college students are all so sneaky!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment: