Friday, June 7, 2013

Ear Cuff

New fashion! 
So, sorry (again) for not posting sooner... but it's that time again!  What time, you may ask?  SCOTTISH FESTIVAL!!!  After getting off of work I went to the Scottish Festival and drank cream soda and listened to bagpipes and bought a dagger with a dragon-shaped hilt... and discovered a marvelous new fashion statement called ear cuffs!
They're like earrings, but you don't need to put holes in your ears to wear them.  See, what happens is you slip them on over the top of your ear, and they fit snugly onto the lobe.  I would show you a picture but a) I'm posting this after midnight and I'm too lazy, and b) I can't figure out how to get the pictures off of my phone and onto the computer.  I'm very technologically backwards. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

4 comments:

  1. They are SO lovely! I recommend that the entire world get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mira: step 1: find pic. Step 2: click on little arrow inside box. Step 3: click on mail. Step 4: email to yourself. Step 5: go to email on computer and download to computer. Step 6: post on blog. Step 7: TA DA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to see it. Really, the ear cuff sounds awesome. I think you'll be starting a new trend. Also, I kind of have to see your dagger and its hilt, too... because it sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete