Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Annie

So, I'm not entirely sure how she came about, but at the office we have this RessusaAnnie doll.  You know, one of those dolls you use to train people on how to do CPR.  Mostly we use ours for pranks.  She disappeared for a little while, apparently she was in someone's trunk.
Well, today when I got into work my supervisor asked me to get into the supply closet and find these files he needed alphabetized and sorted.  Not a problem, I do that a lot.
I opened the closet, and there was... Annie!
And I didn't scream.  No, for reals, I didn't.  I've seen her around so often that it really didn't surprise me all that much.  All I did was think, "Oh, hey, that's where Annie ended up," and then went on looking for the files.  It took my supervisor coming and explaining for me to get that he was trying to pull a prank on me. 
I can be a bit oblivious sometimes.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment