Thursday, June 20, 2013

Disney Princes

So, I don't really have much to blog about right now, and I've already done a post about Disney princesses, so I figured I would do a post about the princes!  So I now present:
What I Love About Disney Princes!
Snow White's Prince (I've heard his name is Daniel): So, I actually don't know much about him, but one may assume he was looking for Snow White for a very long time.  He's dedicated.  And he and Phillip share perfect timing when it comes to joining a duet the girl wasn't expecting to have. ;)
Prince Charming: Romantic dance in the moonlight?  So there!
Prince Phillip: OH MY BADNESS, I love this kid so much!  Defies his father to marry a peasant, fights a dragon to find the woman he loves, and is worthy enough to wield the sword of truth!  *swoon*
Beast: This is a deliciously complicated character!  Trying to act tough to protect his insecurity, but needing to learn to open himself up in order to fall in love... and by the end, what a hopeless romantic!  The tender look in his eyes when he realizes Belle came back for him... sigh...
Aladdin: He looks out for the underdog (genies and street kids), he stands up to pompous princes, and he fights like a madman for those he loves.  Seriously, he's awesome.
Prince Eric: I think my adoration for Prince Eric can be nicely summed up by the look on his face when Ariel walks through the door in that pink dress and he can't take his eyes off of her. :)
Prince Naveen: He's willing to give up his love for Tiana so she can fulfill her dream, even though he's never had to give anything he's wanted up before in his life.  And he plays the ukelele.
Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert:  This.
For those of you who are having a hard time seeing this, I apologize, I haven't figured out how to fix the mobile settings yet.  Just look up "I See the Light" on Youtube.
 There you have it, our fabulous Disney princes!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment: