Sunday, June 23, 2013

Crazy Weekend

Hey, sorry guys, this has been a crazy weekend, and I haven't had any time to post (except for the one time when I did and the internet was freaking out).  I've just been running all over the place: Friday was work and then the library and then celebrating Coach's birthday and then a get-together with some of my high school friends, and then I had Saturday, which was nuts!  I cleaned the office, then went to the zoo to celebrate my niece's birthday, and then I ended up staying at my parent's house until one in the morning playing Betrayal and watching Pirates of the Caribbean.  Like I said, crazy.  Though I will say, that game of Betrayal was awesome!  We were playing outside late at night with flashlights, and we kept pranking each other. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment