Saturday, May 4, 2013

Unpacking

So, now that I've moved in, I've had to start the oh-so-fun last part of moving in.  Unpacking.  EVERYTHING!!!  I've discovered I have serious excess in three areas: jewelry, hats, and BOOKS!  Seriously, I have books all over the place!  I was seriously scared I wasn't gonna have room for them all!  Luckily, these apartments have a lot of shelf space. :)  And funnily enough, going through all my books I found books I hadn't even remembered I had (namely Once Upon a Time retellings).  It's a very happy moment when you realize you actually have the books you've been wanting for ages. ;)
I've got most of the unpacking done now, I just need to hang up my dresses and my cloak.  Which means I have to get hangers.  Foo.

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. AHH! Have fun living on your own (with Kay). Let me know the positive and negative points of it, because I really wanna move out soon (soon as in four months to a year).

    ReplyDelete