Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thumps

So, you know how last Sunday I was shooting plates with nerf guns?  Well, they're back (the nerf guns, I mean, the plates never left)!  Except, this time I wasn't involved, though I was highly amused. 
Last night Kah, my other roommate, had some of her friends over, and somehow they got into the nerf guns.  I assumed they were just shooting them at each other, but I couldn't really tell because I was in my room writing. 
Suddenly, there was a thump on the door.  At first I thought it was a misfire, but then they kept thumping.  When I finally stuck my head out (a touch nervously, I didn't want to get hit), I found to my surprise that Kah and her friend had lined up in the hallway and were shooting each other in straight lines rather than guerilla style as I had expected. 
I don't know why, but the sight of Kah's friend right in front of my door with a nerf gun set me off laughing.  I think they all assume I'm crazy (except for Kah, who already knows the truth!)!

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment