Friday, May 10, 2013

A Change

There are some days when it's difficult to tell how the Lord has blessed you... and then there are days when it's staring you in the face, and you can't help but smile. 
This week started out really rough.  I was stressed and unhappy, and easily frustrated.  It came to a head when I nearly T-boned someone because they were turning without right of way on my way to work.  So.  Frustrating.
But then...
Then Tier offered me a frosty.  And Kay left me notes all around my room (I'm still finding them).  And Heather laughed at my pun, which never happens because Heather hates puns.  And we had rain this week.  And everything has been working out perfectly for me even though I didn't think it would and I got to have lunch with Emma (who finally got her call and is going to West Virginia!!) and I got two paychecks right when I really needed them and... and...
And yeah.  Life is fantastic now! 

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment