Monday, May 6, 2013

Target Practice

So, I don't use guns.  At all.  Mostly because my aim is atrocious.  How am I supposed to hit the blasted target when my hand is going all over the place?!  Besides, I was more interested in books and animals growing up.
Yesterday it all changed.
One of my roomies, Kah, had a nerf gun and darts sitting on the couch after a battle with our home teacher (from what I can make out, though I may be wrong).  I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but somehow we ended up taping a few of Kay's plates to the back of our dining room chairs and having a bit of target practice before church.
I think the best moment was when I accidentally shot too high, the dart bounced against the wall, and then landed in the fishbowl.  Poor Dr. Seuss (The fish). :)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment: