Monday, February 17, 2014

More Music!

Hey, so remember that post I did back in December where I posted music and wanted to know what you guys came up with?  I thought I'd do it again, only this time I actually remembered to put in a link to the song. ;)  Tell me what you guys get in the comments!

1)Dragonheart Theme

2)To Die For (The Lion King)

3)Frozen Heart (Frozen)

4)Ballad of Serenity (Firefly)

5)Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)

6)Make Up Your Mind/Catch Me I'm Falling (Next To Normal)

7)No Way Out (Brother Bear)

8)Shadowland (The Lion King - Broadway)

9)Chow Down (The Lion King - Broadway)

10)Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King, and yes, this is John Barrowman. His voice!)

11)Endless Night (The Lion King - Broadway)

12)Pompeii (Bastille)

13)Titanium

14)King of Pride Rock (The Lion King)

Yes, I was on a Lion King kick.  No judging! *squinty eyes*

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment