Monday, December 23, 2013

Musings on Psychology

One of my favorite things to do when I'm bored at work is to get onto Grooveshark, come up with a list of what music I wanted to listen to that day, then rearrange my favorites and come up with a character based on the music.  However, as I was listening today I was thinking about what other people would come up with if handed the same playlist I was using.  And so, out of curiosity, I thought I would post a list of the songs I was using today and see what you all came up with!  Leave your response in the comments!
1) Skid Row (Little Shop of Horrors)
2) When Somebody Loved Me (Toy Story 2)
3) Shadowland (the Broadway version of The Lion King)
4) Come Little Children (Hocus Pocus)
5) Transformation (Brother Bear)
6) Tarnished Silver (by Heather Dale)
7) Let It Go (Frozen)
8) Brimstone and Treacle Part I (Broadway version of Mary Poppins)
9) Temper Temper (Broadway version of Mary Poppins)
10) Brimstone and Treacle Part II (Broadway version of Mary Poppins)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Idea!
    Discovery. A character trying to hide from the world is suddenly put into the spotlight. Though haunted by their past, they find it difficult to accept this new found fame, and still try to hide the 'best' though in their view the 'worst' part of themselves, until a reunion with a broken relationship convinces them to take this chance at a better life and run with it.

    ReplyDelete