Friday, December 13, 2013

Reeling

What.  A.  Week.
Last week of school, and I am exhausted.  I dunno what it was about this semester, but it really threw me for a loop (though it might have something to do with that dance class).  All I know now is that I want to get finals over and done with as soon as I can, and then sit down and write as much as I possibly can. :)

Speaking of writing, I did get One More Day!  Kay got an unexpected order in (they were supposed to go to her parents, but ended up here), and I was able to just buy one from her.  I was very happy. :)  I think my favorites were "Sleepless Beauty" and "A Morrow More", but I also really enjoyed "Dark Rose" and "Stage Fright".  You can get it at Amazon here!  Check it out, and enjoy!  Might help you students out there get through finals week. ;)

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment