Monday, December 2, 2013

The Happiest Time of the Year!

Well, I'm back from Colorado, where I spent Thanksgiving, and ready to start celebrating my absolute favorite time of the year!  CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!
Yep, I love Christmas.  I love it so much!  I would have started decorating before Thanksgiving if not for my roommates trying to keep me in check (yes, I am one of those people).  Ash made my day when she brought in a Christmas tree after she got back from Thanksgiving.  The thing that I love about these last few months of the year is that you can just move from one celebration to another.
And speaking of things to celebrate, NEW BOOK OUT! 
One More Day, published by J. Taylor Publishing, is a collection of short stories by various authors, including Kimberly Kay and Danielle E. Shipley.  If you had one day before the world froze, how would you fix it?
For a more official look at the story, take a look here, at Kay's blog, or here, on Danielle's blog.  Personally, I've been waiting for this release for months, so I'm really excited! 

Fare thee well, friend!
Mira

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is my favorite! Mostly to do with the familiar, happy-making music playing nonstop on the radio all season long. :D

    Thanks for sharing in our enthusiasm about the release of "One More Day"!

    ReplyDelete